If you have been arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Drugs (DUI), you could face a variety of serious penalties – including jail time, fines and the suspension or revocation of your driver’s license. The severity of these penalties can depend on a variety of factors. In addition, the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will seek to suspend or revoke your driver’s license irrespective of the result in criminal court. Some of these rights are time sensitive and require setting a hearing within ten (10) days of your arrest. You can do that by contacting a DUI defense lawyer in Walnut Creek, CA right away. Derek Ewin has literally handled hundreds of these types of cases. He can help you navigate through the courts and DMV so that you receive the best possible outcome. As an experienced California DUI defense attorney, attorney Derek Ewin has defended many individuals facing DUI charges in Walnut Creek, CA and Contra Costa County.
- An Overview of Drunk Driving/ DUI
- How Is A DUI Charge Defined In California?
- What Are Common Mistakes People Make After a DUI Arrest?
- What Happens During A Typical DUI Arrest In California?
- Are There Any Hardship Or Occupational Licenses Available In California?
- What Is An Ignition Interlock Device? When Is It Used In California?
- What Factors Might Enhance Or Aggravate A DUI Charge?
Call the Law Office of Derek R. Ewin to speak with our DUI defense lawyer in Contra Costa County. Our Walnut Creek Dui defense attorney can be contacted at (925) 308-6444 for a Free Consultation.
Call Now For A Free Consultation