The Law Office of Derek R. Ewin respects the privacy of its prospective clients. We realize that concerns about privacy and the secure transfer, storage and use of personal information have increased with the growth of the Internet. We do not disclose any personal information about our prospective clients, current clients or former clients to anyone, except as required or permitted by law. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us. Your privacy is very important to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.