The Law Office of Derek R. Ewin.

Juvenile Crimes

When a person under the age of 18 is arrested, the laws and penalties can be quite different from those applied to adults. In fact, there is a completely separate court system solely for juveniles charged with a crime. Community service, parental supervision, home arrest, juvenile hall and the California Youth Authority (CYA) are all possible outcomes. Sometimes a minor can be placed on informal probation. If the minor successfully completes the program, the case is dismissed as if it never happened.

Derek Ewin has handled many different juvenile crimes from DUI and Drug Use to Possession of a Weapon on Campus, Robbery and Murder. He can protect your son’s or daughter’s rights and help them negotiate through the juvenile court system. He will help your child get the best possible outcome.

We help juveniles faced with charges of:
  • Drunk Driving
  • Vandalism
  • Possession of a Weapon on Campus
  • Possession/Sale of Drugs
  • Under the Influence of Drugs
  • Drunk in Public
  • Minor in Possession of Alcohol
  • Assault
  • Battery
  • Burglary
  • Robbery
  • Petty Theft

(Welfare and Institutions Code section 602, 777, etc)
(Penal Code sections 484, 459, 211, 242, 245, 187, 12025, 12031, etc)
(Health and Safety Code sections 11357, 11350, 11377, 11550, 11351, 11352, 11353, 11378, 11379, etc)
(Vehicle Code sections 23152, 14601, 20002, 2800.2, etc)

Call Now For A Free Consultation
(925) 308-6444